- The quickest and easiest way to order from Monkeywrench Racing is through this website. We understand that this may be difficult or impractical in some cases so we are also happy to take your order by telephone. Orders placed through the website are processed automatically so they ship quickest, often the same day if placed by 3pm EST.
- We may require address or other verification for new customers prior to shipping. Security against fraud protects our customers and allows us to keep prices as low as possible.
- If we need to communicate with you about your order it will be via Email. Please monitor the email address you provide to us for order updates. Some email systems may file messages in the Junk Mail folder so be sure to check there.
- An order is not completed and cannot ship until full payment is made and cleared. Please allow up to ten days for Paypal payments drawn from a bank account, wire transfers, money orders and personal checks to clear.
- Sale Prices are ONLY available through the website.
*Shipping Methods offerred:
NOTE Delivery time in transits listed are BUSINESS DAYS. Weekends and holidays do not count toward time in transit.
Delivery time for Ground is one to five business days depending on distance from Detroit, MI. Expedited services are as indicated by service type
USPS Priority: Delivery time 2-4 days
UPS (Most reliable with the greatest traceability):
Worldwide Expedited 2-5 Business Days Delivery by end of day
Worldwide Saver 1-3 Business Days Delivery by end of day
Worldwide Express 1-3 Business Days Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon
USPS (Delivery times less reliable, virtually no traceability):
USPS EMS (Express Mail Service) Typically two weeks or less delivery time, some tracablity
USPS Priority International One to five weeks delivery time, no traceability
USPS First Class International No traceability, may take several weeks to deliver.
*We cannot guarantee service levels for postal services.
- We ship all orders directly either via UPS, USPS or common freight carrier. Customer provided shipping methods are not allowed. Sorry, no Exceptions.
- We offer USPS services as a reduced cost option, however, please be advised–these orders do not ship until the following day. Also, for our international customers, Monkeywrench Racing cannot be responsible for packages beyond USPS control. Because of this, we do recommend UPS for International orders.
We frequently see delays of up to five (5) weeks with postal service! Please consider this if your shipment is time sensitive.
- To avoid a $125 lift gate charge, Complete engines must ship to a location with a dock or forklift, or be prepared to lift a palletized engine from a delivery truck.
- All customs invoices must match commercial invoices on international orders. Any request to under declare or declare as samples, gifts, etc… will be ignored.
- Any customs duties, tariffs and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot provide free trade certificates of origin. Please know your country’s customs and tarrif rules before ordering.
- We can not provide Customs or other documentation for third party shippers, other than our standard commercial invoice.
- Engines shipped to overseas customers will ship by MWR provided shipping and deliver to the nearest airport.
- Orders for in-stock merchandise placed via the website before noon Monday – Friday Eastern time, using UPS shipping, are shipped the same day the order is placed, all other orders will ship on the next business day.
- Orders placed via the website take higher priority and will be fulfilled before Email or Telephone orders.
- If part or all of an order is out of stock the customer will be notified via Email and the order will ship complete when all items are ready.
- Special Shipping instructions will only be accepted if they do not add to cost of the shipment, otherwise they will be ignored.
- We cannot require signature for delivery
- Tracking numbers for UPS/USPS will be updated to the user’s website account when the order ships. Sorry, we cannot give tracking information over the phone.
- MWR cannot provide a shipping level guarantee beyond that of the carrier. For instance, UPS does not guarantee service levels between the Holidays (US Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day) Please check with the carrier to deterimine thier specific service guarantee if there is a question.
- Orders returned to us due to an undeliverable address provided by customer, will result in a refund to the customer for the returned product less the return shipping charge, which will be equal to the original shipping charge for order.
- Shipping damage must be declared within SEVEN (7) Days, also, all packaging must be retained for inspection by carrier. We will need pictures of the damaged items, and the packaging so that we can file a claim with the carrier.
- Monkeywrench Racing does not offer any guarantee or warranty on any products sold except for new and used MWR Engines and Transmissions.
- New and Used MWR Engines and Transmission have a 30-Day Limited Warranty. Warranty is a guarantee on parts purchased only and does not cover associated labor, supplies or related expenses.
- Many manufacturers offer limited warranties on their parts- see manufacturer websites for details or we can supply this information upon request and help to facilitate any warranty repairs when possible. For non-MWR products the manufacturer makes the final decision regarding honoring their warranties.
1: Engines are guaranteed against internal mechanical damage, cracked block/head, and excessive smoking for a period of 30 days from date of purchase
2: Transmissions are guaranteed to shift properly and for gears and bearings to be in good condition.
3: MWR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OF SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES. BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE A REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION WITH ONE OF SIMILAR APPLICATION IF TIMELY RETURNED TO SELLER. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 30 days from the date of sale. All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted or damaged will be allowed regardless of who installed the parts or how the damage occurred. You MUST contact MWR for an RMA number before any returns can be made. All returns must be received by MWR within 14 days after the RMA number has been issued. The RMA does not guarantee a replacement or refund; we will inspect and evaluate the returned merchandise for elegibility for return. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by you. We are not responsible for merchandise lost in transit, you should always maintain tracking numbers for returned items until return is resolved. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. A copy of your invoice must accompany your return along with a written explanation and a phone number where we can reach you. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the parts before installation. We cannot be held responsible for parts ordered for the wrong application. If a correct part is ordered, but shipped incorrectly, we will cover shipping expenses through approved shipping means and methods. All approved refunds will be paid by either Company Check, Credit Card Credit, or Account Credit, at MWR’s discretion.
Cores sent to MWR must also have an RMA Number so we can credit your account when they arrive.
No returns are allowed on electrical items. No returns or cancellations are permitted custom-order items like specially configured engines or turbo systems. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for any custom made items.
Items sent to or left with MWR with no prior arangement will be considered abandoned after 30 days.
- Refused shipments are handled exactly like a return- no refund on shipping charges, 25% restocking fee.
- Any return shipping charges due as a result of a refused shipment will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
- Any brokerage fees and/or customs duties assessed by the customer’s country, or by the United States Customs will be deducted from the customer’s refund.