Alex Krugman of Krugspeed Racing is a seasoned veteran of full track vehicle prep, track support and development, and race day support. Monkeywrench Racing is proud to work with Alex, supplying parts and assisting with development to improve both the speed and reliability of his customers’ Elise and Exige race cars.
This yellow car took third place at Road Atlanta and top 2WD lap time, in wet conditions.
This Car’s specs are:
- Exige S240 upgraded to 2010 specs
- OEM Lotus Eaton M62 supercharger
- Roofscoop-Cooled Intercooler
- Lotus Stage 3 exhaust
- Front brakes are four piston AP calipers running Performance Friction pads
- Roll cage was designed by Curt at Hypersport Engineering and installed in house at Intermecanica.
The second to the last lap was the driver’s quickest race lap, and the 2nd quickest lap time of the race.
If you would like to have your car considered for the Monkeywrench customer of the month, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much as possible about your build including pictures, track use info, dyno sheets and timeslips etc when possible.