2014-21 Corolla 1.8L 6-speed
2010+ Elise models with 2ZR or 1ZR engine
EC60 transmission only – does nto work with older C series transmissions fitted to earlier model cars.
MWR’s forged steel flywheel weighs 12.5 lbs making it the lightest steel 2ZR/1ZR flywheel available. It is significantly heavier than our ALUMINUM FLYWHEEL for this application, making it a great compromise for daily driving. Much lighter than stock flywheel, which is nearly 20 lbs.
- Quicker throttle response
- Easier heel-toe downshifting
- Great for street or race applications
- Works with stock or any aftermarket EC60 clutch
- Noticeable improvement in acceleration especially in lower gears
- Excellent durability thanks to all chromoly steel construction
- Can be resurfaced just like a stock flywheel next time clutch is replaced
- Slightly more throttle is needed to pull away from a stop – most people get used to it and really like the sportier feel