2010-2016 Evora S, 2012+ Exige V6 (non-intercooled, factory rated under 380hp (manual transmission)
2010-2016 Evora Base (must change to MWR Evora S type clutch)
2017+ Evora 400+ and Exige V6 380+hp (must change to MWR Evora S type clutch)
Monkeywrench Racing brings you the lightest (and only!) aluminum direct fit flywheel for the Evora S.
– Weight: 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)
– Significant, noticeable improvement in acceleration especially in lower gears
– Easier, faster heel toe downshifting
– Quicker throttle response
– Works with OEM Evora S clutch or MWR direct fit Evora S Clutches
– Can be installed in base model Evora if you change to Evora S clutch (OEM or MWR upgrade)
– Can be installed in 2017+ model evora 400 (and 400+ models) and exige cup 430 if you change to MWR Evora S clutch
– Bolts in with OEM hardware and ring gear, but we strongly recommend upgrading to MWR ARP flywheel bolts (OEM bolts should not be reused)
– Replaceable steel friction face for outstanding durability and easy service
– Much less expensive than OEm replacement which retails for over $1200!!
Which clutch and flywheel do I choose???
MWR’s direct fit Evora Base and Evora S/Exige V6 flywheels and clutches offer identical performance improvement, the fit is just slightly different corresponding to the different fit of the Lotus OEM parts. Here is what we recommend for you:
Evora Base or Evora S/Exige V6 or Evora 400+/Exige V6 Cup 400+ upgrading both clutch and flywheel – Choose MWR Evora S flywheel and MWR Evora S clutch
Evora S/Exige V6 upgrading ONLY clutch OR ONLY flywheel – you must use MWR Evora S clutch or flywheel.
Evora Base upgrading ONLY clutch – you must use MWR Evora Base clutch.