In stock now
MWR swap header for installing a 2ZZ-GE engine in your 2000-2005 MR2 Spyder.
All 2ZZ ECUs (stock and aftermarket) require only 1 upstream O2 sensor – this one goes in the bung on the right in the photo (cylinder #1). You may leave the left bung plugged or install an o2 sensor for a stock-like appearance but no sensor is needed in that left location.
- 100% stainless TIG welded construction
- Polished finish
- Thick 3/8″ flanges for excellent seal
- Thick 16 gauge tubes for long service life
- OEM-type multilayer steel inlet gasket included
- OEM-type outlet gasket rings (2) included
- 3 bolts and nuts included for outlet flange
- Bolts directly to any year 2ZZ engine (with or without air injection) – no need to plug air injection ports
- Bolts directly to stock or high performance (stock-fit) cat pipe
- Oxygen sensor bungs in the stock locations, no welding required, inconspicuous appearance
- Oxygen sensor bung plug (1) included for those who do not want to install the left oxygen sensor (not needed with 2ZZ ECU)