2005+ Lotus Elise, Exige, 2-eleven
2000-05 MR2 Spyder
(specify application when ordering)
Road racers, this may be the built transmission you’ve been searching for.
- Fully assembled and inspected by Monkeywrench Racing
- Kaaz close ratio gearing for excellent road course performance (not recommended for street or drag) and increased durability
- Your choice of Toyota OEM 3.9:1, 4.3:1 or 4.5:1 final drive to suit your application
- 100% brand new Toyota components (bearings, synchros, case, etc) throughout- this is not a rebuild!
- TRD helical limited slip differential (LSD) included
- No custom work or additional parts required for install- just bolt it in like a stock transmission. Uses stock sensors.
Those of you looking to order a transmission and install it with ease will love this solution. It is completely assembled and checked at MWR so it is ready to race with no additional assembly required. Transmissions are built to order, usually ship within 2 business days.
Due to the gear size limitations of the C60/64 transmissions we do not recommend this transmission for applications over 350hp. Some road racing applications, especially endurance racing applications may require a fluid cooler for durability.
Shifter shaft and shifter shaft cover not included – these are easily transferred over from your old transmission.