MWR’s SMT->MT conversion kit consists of 3 parts:
B: Body kit (this item) is needed for all SMT->MT swaps. It converts the bulk of the car to MT spec.
Included (all brand new OEM Toyota parts unless noted):
- Shifter assembly with shift boot (knob NOT included- purchase one separately to fit your style and your transmission’s shift pattern)
- Shifter cables
- Clutch pedal assembly with sensor
- Clutch master cylinder and reservoir
- MWR braided steel clutch hose
- Clutch slave cylinder
- External cable bracket, lever and bellcrank for transmission (fits all 5 and 6 speed transmissions)
- All required nuts, bolts, washers, clips, etc
- Installation and wiring instructions
This kit is required for all SMT->MT swaps, whether using a 1ZZ or 2ZZ engine and regardless of which transmission you’re using.
Please see MWR SMT->MT Swap Guide for more information and detail on which kits you need to complete your particular conversion.
Note – if you have an 03-05 car with the wide brake pedal you will also need kit “B2” which includes a narrow brake pedal lever and pad.