If you are swapping a Honda K20 or K24 engine and Honda manual transmission into your MR2 Spyder and it happens to have the SMT (sequential manual) transmission then you will need this kit to convert the car for manual transmission operation. **You will still need all of the usual K swap parts to complete your engine swap.** You will NOT need the MWR “SMT Kit A” or “SMT Kit C” to complete your swap.
MWR SMT conversion kits include mostly brand new Toyota OEM parts unless otherwise noted. We do substitute some custom parts such as our full length clutch hose (allows you to avoid dropping the fuel tank) to improve function and simplify install.
- Shifter assembly with shift boot (knob NOT included- purchase one separately to fit your style and your transmission’s shift pattern)
- Shifter cables
- Clutch pedal assembly with sensor
- Clutch master cylinder and reservoir
- MWR full length AN clutch hose
- All required nuts, bolts, washers, clips, etc
- Installation instructions
Note – if you have an 03-05 car with the wide brake pedal you will also need kit “B2” which includes a narrow brake pedal lever and pad.