Complete water and oil line kit for adding a Garrett GT turbo to your 1ZZ or 2ZZ engine. Turbo must be located behind engine, does not work for “sidewinder” type installs with custom header and turbo above transmission.
- -4 AN stainless braided oil feed line with tee and adapter for connection at stock oil pressure sensor (stock sensor retained.)
- Special oil feed fitting with integral restrictor- necessary for all Garrett ball bearing turbos.
- Barbed oil drain fitting with 5 degree offset for optimal clearance and fitment.
- -10 AN silicone oil drain hose with clamps.
- -10 to 1/2″ NPT fitting for oil drain connection to oil pan (direct fit for Moroso pans, can be added/welded to steel pans)
- Special banjo fittings (2) for water feed and return at turbocharger.
- -6 AN silicone water feed and return hoses with clamps.
- DEI heat sleeve for water hoses.
The kit includes every special fitting and connection you’ll need to plumb oil and water from your Toyota ZZ engine to a Garrett GT or GTX turbo.
Works on everything from GT25R through GTX35R.