All Toyota 4.6, 5.7L V8 engines from 2007-17 ( 3UR-FE, 3UR-FBE 1UR-FE, 1UR-FSE )
Includes Tundra, GS460, GSF, ISF, Land Cruiser, LS460, LX570
Manufactured to the highest standards, these valves will take just about any reasonable abuse you throw at them.
- Undercut, back cut, and swirl polished for maximum flow and power at all valve lifts.
- Intake valves are one piece forged high temperature high nickel stainless steel. This material is stronger and less brittle than the competition’s cheaper 21-2N stainless at high temperatures- critical for forced induction applications.
- Exhaust valves made from inconel for the ultimate in heat resistance. Deals with high boost forced induction applications easily.
- 3-stage heat treatment hardens tip and allows the valves to be super strong and super tough- if they do somehow hit the pistons they often bend rather than breaking, minimizing engine damage.
- CNC finished to strict tolerances for the ultimate in fitment and durability.
- Advanced nitride treatment process that both hardens the surface of the entire valve and reduces friction between the valve stem and guide. This means better high-RPM durability and better all-around efficiency. It also does not flake off like inferior chrome coatings used by the competition.
Includes 16 intake and 16 exhaust valves