Plug-in wiring harness for installing K-series engine in your 2005-16 Lotus Elise, Exige or 2-eleven originally equipped with 4-cylinder Toyota engine.
- You will need an ECU, engine wiring harness and charging harness from a 2002-04 RSX (Integra) Type S or Type R.
- Plugs right in to Honda ECU and Wire harness. Chassis-side connections are clearly labeled and must be connected manually.
- Includes the 3 needed relays and upstream O2 sensor connector.
- When used with Hondata KPro4 you will have fully functional OEM tach, speedometer, MIL, oil light, fan control. KPro is required for these items to be functional and to get rid of the factory immobilizer in the Honda ECU.
- Lotus ECU is completely removed.
**This harness can also be used in other swaps such as 2003-08 corolla/matrix. You will just need to use your factory wiring diagram to identify which pins on your chassis harness to connect the leads to. MWR is currently not providing detailed vehicle specific diagrams or support for other applications.