Improved Shift Feel And Strength! This new shifter mechanism dramatically improves the overall feel of the Lotus shifter found in the Toyota powered S2 Elise/Exige variants. This shifter retains the stock factory ‘H’ pattern gear layout.
2005-12 Elise, Exige, 2-eleven All (left hand drive; if installed on RHD it will lean toward driver but will function)
- Includes newly revised reverse lockout lift tube and stronger gate centering spring!
- Dramatic improvement in shift action
- Slots positively into each gear
- Smooth travel
- Throws are similar to stock; no significant reduction in throw
- Rigid design for stiffness and reduces flex
- Handbrake mechanism is much more solid feeling
- Retains OE reverse lockout collar
- Track tested
Works with the factory cables but for best feel and durability we recommend upgrading to SSC shift and gate cables.
Made in the USA!
It has been engineered to fit within the factory center console and retain the factory handbrake but can be installed “naked” with no console if you add the optional switch panel (shown below)
Two optional holes can be drilled in the floor for increased stiffness