- Monkeywrench Racing does not offer any guarantee or warranty on any products sold except for new and used MWR Engines and Transmissions.
- New and Used MWR Engines and Transmission have a 30-Day Limited Warranty. Warranty is a guarantee on parts purchased only and does not cover associated labor, supplies or related expenses.
- Many manufacturers offer limited warranties on their parts- see manufacturer websites for details or we can supply this information upon request and help to facilitate any warranty repairs when possible. For non-MWR products the manufacturer makes the final decision regarding honoring their warranties.
1: Engines are guaranteed against internal mechanical damage, cracked block/head, and excessive smoking for a period of 30 days from date of purchase
2: Transmissions are guaranteed to shift properly and for gears and bearings to be in good condition.
3: MWR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHER PARTS DAMAGED OR SUPPLIES CONSUMED, LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OF SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES. BUYER’S SOLE REMEDIES AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE REPAIR OF DEFECTIVE ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION OR REPLACEMENT WITH ONE OF SIMILAR APPLICATION IF TIMELY RETURNED TO SELLER. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 30 days from the date of sale. All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted or damaged will be allowed regardless of who installed the parts or how the damage occurred. You MUST contact MWR for an RMA number before any returns can be made. All returns must be received by MWR within 14 days after the RMA number has been issued. The RMA does not guarantee a replacement or refund; we will inspect and evaluate the returned merchandise for elegibility for return. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by you. We are not responsible for merchandise lost in transit, you should always maintain tracking numbers for returned items until return is resolved. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. A copy of your invoice must accompany your return along with a written explanation and a phone number where we can reach you. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the parts before installation. We cannot be held responsible for parts ordered for the wrong application. If a correct part is ordered, but shipped incorrectly, we will cover shipping expenses through approved shipping means and methods. All approved refunds will be paid by either Company Check, Credit Card Credit, or Account Credit, at MWR’s discretion.
Cores sent to MWR must also have an RMA Number so we can credit your account when they arrive.
No returns are allowed on electrical items. No returns or cancellations are permitted custom-order items like specially configured engines or turbo systems. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for any custom made items.
Items sent to or left with MWR with no prior arrangement will be considered abandoned after 30 days.
- Refused shipments are handled exactly like a return- no refund on shipping charges, 25% restocking fee.
- Any return shipping charges due as a result of a refused shipment will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
- Any brokerage fees and/or customs duties assessed by the customer’s country, or by the United States Customs will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization